Friday, January 15, 2016

Lfundoo and Kiki's Epic Crafty Adventure II: Day 6- Red Robin, More Shopping, and Panera

Took things easy yesterday... hung out in Anaheim with Leanne Poe!  I met Leanne through blogging a few years and we met her in person the last time we visited.  She's still the same sweet Leanne!

We decided on Red Robin... Linda never ate there yet, so we had to take her.




Leanne ordered the tower of onion rings... This was our faces when our order came!


I ordered this burger... totally can't remember the name but its the unhealthy one.


Thought this baseball flag was neat-o!


Thought this sign was funny!


 We had to take a photo with the Red Robin!


After lunch we did more shopping (are you surprised?!)  I found these cute luggage tags at Joann's. I had to get them.


We bought a little at Michaels, Joann's and Dollar Tree.  I think I need to take my husband to Dollar Tree.. He would trip out that you can get a big bag of chips for a dollar!

Then we were tired, so we headed back to the hotel.  Goodbye selfie!



 After we got back to the room, we chilled for a bit.  We decided to make the saran wrap game for our meet up this weekend.  I can't wait to play!


Hey!  While watching the news I recognized Rob Fukuzaki!


In the evening, I dragged Linda out again to go to another Michaels.  We ended up eating at Panera Bread.  It was yummy!  I think I really wanted salad.


Ok peeps... getting ready for our next adventure.  I have a feeling today will be pretty epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment