Sunday, February 26, 2017

Tokyo Adventure IV- Tokyo Hauls!

In case you want to find out what I bought on our trip... you can watch my Tokyo Haul videos! It's much easier for me to do a video instead of taking photos of each item.  Hope you enjoy!

First up is all the snacks!  Most were purchased at a store in Ameyokocho in Ueno, but the rest was purchased all over Tokyo and Kawaguchiko.



Next up is my Stationary/Crafty Haul from Shimojima.  Shimojima is in Asakusabashi and is the parent company of Heiko.  I stocked up on crafty supplies that are much cheaper in Japan than in Hawaii.




I needed to do an entire video for my Daiso haul!  Since (almost) everything at Daiso is 100 yen, it's great for picking up omiyage!  We don't have a Daiso in Hawaii, so I go crazy whenever I go to one.


Ok... last up is my "Everything Else" Haul.  It's a mixture of stuff from Loft, Tokyu Hands, Kiddyland, Don K. and other fun stores.  A lot of these items were gifts as we like to share fun things from Japan with our friends and family.  Hope you enjoy!



This concludes my Tokyo Adventure IV series.  Hope you had fun following us around Tokyo!  It was a really fast trip and we managed to pack in as much fun as possible.  Wish we had a few more days, but I'm grateful we were able to go at the last minute.  Looking forward to our next adventure... I wonder where we will go next?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! I don't know what else to say except, I need to go back to Japan! TFS your hauls!

    ReplyDelete